? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I failed..

..add maths. And, I'm probably gonna fail my 3 sciences too. And oh, not forgetting, chinese aural.

I just don't get it. Why can't I speak my own mother tongue which I've been learning eversince I was 4 without stammering? I can speak it fine with my friends, but standing out there, my legs feel like nothing but jelly, literally. They just kept on shaking and wobbling. Even after going back to my seat, they were still trembling. I was THAT scared. And, I couldn't memorise everything cause I kinda found that article last-minute, and I couldn't even memorise 2 sentences of peribahasa, let alone a whole essay. Kept looking at the book, and I didn't even look at the people infront of me. All i remember seeing when I was out there was the book and the table. I actually needed the table to support myself. Everything just didn't go right today. You guys think that you did horrible? Look at what I did. Now, THAT was horrible. Sighs.

Just came back from KLPAC. Congrats Team B. I'm proud of you guys. Whatever the results are, you all did such a great job. You should be happy and proud of yourselves. But don't forget humble. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: