? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

?

Good news - mid-year exam's over.

Bad news - I'm gonna flunk all of them.



I finally finished chapter 1 of my story after abandoning it for so long. And, I found my diary which I've also abandoned for more than a year. Feels good writing again. Story and song writing - amazing. I didn't know that it'll be so addictive.

I can't wait for the holidays to come. Not that I'll be going anywhere or doing much. So many lessons to attend to, and I only get to spend 2 nights with my relatives in Juru cause I couldn't go back earlier. Sobs.

Nothing much to blog about. I'm lazy, heh. Oh, btw, today was the last day of exams. Guess what time did I wake up? I have to be in school by 7.30am. I woke up only at 7.19am. Overslept much. Thank goodness mum woke up just in time. Literally jumped out of bed yelling ''OMG, SHIT!'' right infront of my mum. Gosh. Tomorrow's Wesak Day, which also means holiday! Yays. Okay. I'm really tired now. Nites everyone. And Happy Wesak Day.

-Nic-

0 comments: