? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 15, 2010

Celebration

I know it's a lil late to wish now, but still,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
&
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


Currently staying in Juru, not Penang. Will be going there tomorrow morn, I think. It's realy great having all my cousins around. Seriously. I just love it. And, my mum's drunk. Haha. That's something interesting. She seldom gets drunk. Probably too excited and hyper I guess. I wonder if I'll ever get dunk like that. Don't worry, I don't plan on getting drunk anytime soon.

A really short update, cause I'm not really in the mood to blog now. I just spent 2 hours this morning finishing my essay for moral chapter 5. 3 more chapters to go, and I've still got my moral assignments, more school homework, tuition work AND piano work. 2 sets of papers, and italian, german, french terms, not forgetting all those orchestra stuff. Sighs. There's also so many stuff to study for the first term exam. What a holiday huh? Seems like this whole week of 'holiday' is just for us to spend more time on studying.

I've put on weight AGAIN. Sighs. Sad case. I seriously need to go on a diet after this. Seriously. Watching This Is It again. MJ's simply awesome. It's really sad that he's gone forever now.

-Nic-

0 comments: