? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I just remembered just now that I need photos for my moral kerja amal. *slaps head* Now, I'm just hoping that cousin bro took pictures during our dinner and lunch and visitings, cause if he didn't, I'm probably dead meat. Stupid kerja amal. And then there's the tugasan harian and more craps. Ugh. I hate school works.

5 more minutes to 3am. I'm almost a zombie now. Sighs. I look so dead these days. Off to sleep. Nites.

-Nic-

0 comments: