? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Barbie and Pokemon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was sneaking around an office that I'm not familiar with. It looked like some new editors' office from one of those old movies. Why was I sneaking around? I had no idea. I just knew that I had to find that something and get out of there quick. I peeped at the dusty window, there were no teachers. As quiet as I can be, I opened the door on my left and went in. On the table, there was a name plat, Pn. Lim O. L.. Pn Lim? Why am I in her office? Is the stuff that I need in here? Whatever. I was crawling on my knees, afraid that someone might spot me. I'd be doomed if I got caught. Suddenly, Z was right next to me, on the knees too.

Z : What in the world are you doing?
Me : Shhh! They'll hear us.
Z : Who?
Me : The Barbie Dolls. We can't let them know we're here. Why are you here?
Z : We have to go now. It's too dangerous.
Me : No! I have to get the stuff...you haven't answered me yet. Why are you here?
Z : You idiot. Can't you see that I'm trying to save you? We have to go NOW. They're coming.
Me : I can't. Not until I get the stuff.
Z : What stupid stuff could be more important that both of our lives?
Me : I dont know. I'll know it when I see it.
Z : You're not gonna leave with me until you get it, aren't you?
Me : Yes. Now shut up before Barbie comes in.
Z : Fine. I'll wait, but be quick, I don't...
Me : Found it! It's in here..
Z : Just grab it and let's go!
Me : Yeah yeah. There it is..it's a..
Z : What?
Me : It's..it's a..a..it's a..
Z : For God's sake, what the hell is it?
Me : It's..it's a..Pokemon comb..
Z : A WHAT?!
Me : A Pokemon comb. I don't know why..it doesn't make sense at..

GET THEM!!

Z : Shoot, Barbie's here..
Me : Oh no. They brought their hamsters along..we're dead
Z : There's a mouse hole there! A perfect escape route. Run!
Me : Where? Z? Z! Where are you? Where..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was probably one of the weirdest dreams I ever had. There's more. But I can't really remember now. This 'scene' was the one I remembered most. Why in the world was I sneaking into the teachers office? And Pn Lim? Wth..And how was Z supposed to save me if that idiot just ran off to whatever mouse hole there was, leaving me behind with the Barbie dolls and their hamsters? And, why was I so afraid of Barbie and her hamsters? Seriously. And all that trouble for a POKEMON COMB?! I don't even watch pokemon! Crazy. That fever must have corrupted my brain wires. There were more in that dream. I'm just too lazy to type whatever I could remember out here. Almost everyone I know were in that dream. I must be going crazy. Barbie dolls and pokemon comb. Pfft.

Off to sleep now. I wonder if I'll continue that dream..Sweet dreams everyone.

-Nic-

0 comments: