? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 2, 2010

I've known them since standard one, so it's been about 10 years now. Two adorable, innocent kids. And 10 years later, we have..







A Model..















and










An Angel..











Sweet and innocent as they were, they've grown into such beautiful young ladies now.

Happy belated birthday (31/3) Hel, and to Kim, happy birthday (2/4). Ah, Sweet Sixteens. Notice that they're just one day apart? April Fool's in between. Heh.

I really don't have much left to say bout that both of you. You've been my best friends eversince forever, and I'm really grateful for that.

Hel, the one who keeps getting hotter and taller each day, and never fails to make people laugh their asses off. You've been such an amazing friend, always there for all of us. Gah, I miss you laa mangosteen. Nobody to call me nipis sayur anymore, and no more pinching and fighting everyday in school. You're just one more year to your driving license now. You're already tall enough to be a model. Ever thought of going to one of those modelling agencies to try out? Or maybe acting..you'd definitely pass.

Kim, still the angel. Heh. You've always been such a sensible and caring friend. It's a good thing you're louder than you used to be now. I remember that you were once the shy and sweet one, now you're just so out-going, but STILL sweet. You're a really really really wonderful friend, do you know that? And, yeah, I've been thinking of all the way my world is blessed because I have a friend like you too.

I ♥ the both of you so so so so SO MUCH. You guys are like, irreplaceble. Oh, and by the way, we seriously need to snap more pictures the next time we go out together. I couldn't find any decent enough picture in my files to post it up here, I had to grab your facebook pictures. One day, okay? We really have to hang out real soon. I've missed you guys so much.

Enjoy your birthdays. You're such awesome people. ♥

-Nic-

0 comments: