? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blah

Abandoned my blog for such a long time. Gosh. Anyway, went to SK USJ 2 to help Nad with the carnival and stuff. Lesson learnt: never ever volunteer to help her, EVER.

Anyhoo, I've got good news. I FREAKING PASSED MY PHYSICS!! Lol. I'm just so happy that I passed. *grins* And, I passed my theory exam too. Yay. Been kinda busy these days. School, tuition, piano, ballet, choir, assignments and crap. Sighs.

I don't really have much to blog about actually. See how boring my life is? I'm just glad that exam's finally over and I can have some fun. I seriously need to go out. Like, seriously. And, oh. I finally watched Eclipse the other day. It was okay I guess. Not to say really bad, but, yeah. My heart didn't go thumping mad like the way it did in Twilight when I saw Rob Patt. He's just wayyy too pale now. It's like they over bleached him or something. Taylor was kinda hot, though his muscles are still huge to me. Creepy. And, Kristen's hair looks nicer this time. Lol. The new Victoria? Yeah, she's pretty. But she looks so innocent. If I didn't know, I would have thought that Riley was the mastermind behind everything that happened. Dakota's stunning as usual.

Okay, I'm tired now. Tomorrow's Nad's big day. So, yeah. I need to sleep. Nites!

-Nic-

0 comments: