? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 20, 2010

Whadaya know...

...school wasn't that bad after all. Maybe it's cause there's only 4 subjects today, but still, I'm happy.

I think I really need to do some meditation now. Get rid of all the negative stuff and fill myself with more positive thoughts and energy. All those chi and stuff. Really. I've been so negative and vulgar these days I even surprise myself. Perhaps I should try some yoga and relaxation stretches thingi at home. Yeah, I might just do that. I can imagine myself already sitting in that lotus position and humming ohm...ohm...ohm... for about 30 minutes each day. Yeah. Maybe I'll do that. Haha.

-Nic-

0 comments: