? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Now...

This medidating crap really works, surprisingly. At least I don't curse that much now. I should continue this routine until the end of SPM cause I'm sure that all those stress will make me curse more.

Anyway, skipped school yesterday due to food poisoning. Pfft. My immune system's getting weaker each day. Ish.

I feel like there's nothing much to blog about these days, or maybe I'm just getting lazier and lazier. Hah. So, exams are postponed. Yay not? Good thing is, there's more time to prepare for the exam, though I don't study. So, it's kinda just crap to me. Bad thing? I can't skip school before the holidays. UGH. Why la they have to go and push it so far away?

Now I have to stress out for a longer time cause my exam's later.
Now I have to miss all those extra holidays I was planning to take.
Now I'm gonna have to cancel all my plans.
Now I'm gonna miss Deepavali.
Now I'm gonna get more white hair.
Now I'm gonna get more wrinkles.
Now I'm gonna age faster and therefore die faster.
NOW I'M ANNOYED.

Seriously. ME NO HAPPY SMILEY.

-Nic-

0 comments: