? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 4, 2010

wtf.?!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704



WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously, I hope this bitch gets run over and dragged for 400m by a 1000 tonne truck, abandoned by the side of a road where nobody gives a damn thought about her until some psycho freak sex maniac passes by and rapes her before he tortures her with a barbed wire pole and then throws her into the river just like what she did to those pups.

Dear puppies, rest in peace.


I know I'll probably go to hell for cursing someone so badly. But, honestly, I hate it when people are cruel to animals. There's a whole lot more I'd like to say but then, I'd rather keep it to myself. Don't want people to think I'm some crazy freak. Still, I hate her. HATE her. God forgive me.

-Nic-

0 comments: