? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

forever and always

Been really lazy these days. I just don't feel like doing anything. But I finished NickyyNick. =)





Anyway, went back to Lick Hung on Saturday (2.10.10) to celebrate mooncake festival with everyone. Felt really good stepping in there. It's been so long since I last saw the inside of those buildings.





Met some of the 6D/2006 peeps who came. I didn't realise how much I've missed them til I saw their faces. I guess maybe being in the school added to the emotional thing. Still. I love these people. In fact, I'll make sure that when I grow old, say maybe 50 or 60 or older, I'll still remember all their names. Yeah, I'll do that.











6D/2006







Best friends, forever and always.

-Nic-

0 comments: