? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

1 2 3

1) I failed my add maths. 4 more marks to pass. But, I actually passed my chinese. This calls for a double celebration.


2) Some PI either hates us or love us. Why? Our class report cards are gone. The whole stack. Thank goodness I'm late most of the time. Instead of handing it in before the holidays, I gave it to teacher only after the holidays. Now, only 5 people are safe, including me. The other good students who gave it on time? Adacadabra *poof*
3) Yesterday was Hui Xin's birthday.
To one of the most lala and crazy person I've ever known..


HAPPY belated SWEET 16!

You're finally 16. OLD lady. Heh. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your day. I can't believe that the 5 of us only have another 3 weeks together. I'm really gonna miss you guys mad. Sighs. Have a blast girl, you deserve it, you crazy-lala-freakishly-tall-and-slim-straight-A's-person. We love you.

Why do I even love you? I'm such a fool..

-Nic-

0 comments: