? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

-

I'm really really really grateful for having such amazing people around me. Thanks everyone for the support and all. I really appreciate it. You guys remind me that I'm not alone in this, and that you'll always be there for me, no matter what happens.

I was just thinking the other day, when I went out with all my cousins for a movie: Why do I love them?

Why do I love my family?
Cause I know that I can always count on them.

Why do I love my friends?
Cause they're always there for me, no matter how far they are.

Why do I love these people in the car?
Cause they're such awesome people who never fails to make my laugh.

Why do I love them all?
Cause I just do.

Don't worry people. I'm fine, really. Of course, not 100% yet. But, as time passes, I'll learn how to move on. I'm already healing anyway. Still, thanks for the concerns and all. I love you people.

-Nic-

0 comments: