? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Now..

...where's that gun when I need it?

I screwed up. I'm SO dead now. Gah. Seriously, did I just get dumber and stupider? I'm probably gonna get last in class now. Stupid. Couz asked me who did I want to shoot with the gun, and I said there are a few people on my list, but the one right that the top says 'NICOLE CHAN'. Which is true. I really should shoot myself for being such an idiot.

Finished two songs this week. DURING EXAM. Which probably shows what a good student I am. Writing songs during exam. Huh. And, I wasn't even done with my paper yet. I just couldn't crack an answer out, so I decided to continue writing my song instead. Then, when I finally thought of some answer to crap in, I'll resume my paper. Damn, I'm gonna fail realy bad.

12 down, 10 more to go.

-Nic-

0 comments: