? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beach



The last time I went to a beach was with the choir peeps at Pahang. Sighs. And the last time before that? I don't even remember. A few years ago I guess. Anyway, mum said we might be going to the beach this weekend after the wedding. Can't wait! I just love the beach.

Really lazy to blog these few days. All I do the whole day is eat, sleep, piano, guitar, tv, online, ballet, theory. Something like that. Sighs. Lifeless. My plan to find a part-time job failed, cause mum wouldn't let me get one. Ish. So, I'll just waste my lifeless life doing the same things again and again and again at home. Such a boring person, ain't I? Can't wait to go out with friends again. Miss them so much. =)

Oh yea, to all those taking their exams out there, good luck! I shall stop crapping here. Til then, bye!



Such a beautiful sunset. It's been a long time since I last saw one like this.
-Nic-

0 comments: