? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Miss Pahang.!

Finally in the mood to blog. Heh. So, came back from Pahang on Sunday. The experience we had there? Priceless. Irreplaceble. Nothing could compare to that. It's not just about competing with other teams there, it's about what we actually gained throughout the whole experience. And, how our bond strengthened in the process. Really miss Pahang now. Everything there was just so, so, so amazing.! I WANNA GO BACK. Seriously. You know what? We should organize a trip to somewhere on our own one day. That'll be awesome. I miss Pahang. I know I've already mentioned that for goodness-knows-how-many-times but still, I miss it. Pictures. Some are in my phone. Mostly in other people's cameras. And, I'm really lazy to upload it here. If you guys wanna see the pictures, just go to those choir members fb to view it. =)

Been wearing slippers to school since Monday. Clumsy here scraped her leg on the rock while on the beach on Sunday. Yeah. On our way home from Pahang, we actually stopped by the beach. It was wonderful. I haven't been to the beach in like, 3 years? Or was it 4? I don't remember. That just shows how long I've been away from the beach, doesn't it? Anyway, after I scraped my leg, tiny toe on my left foot, to be exact, I just went on and joined the others. Thank goodness Mabel told me to use a plaster to cover my wound. What the hell was I thinking?! Going to the sea with my wound opened. (Fyi, tiny bits of flesh were sticking out. Imagine that.) *smacks head* I must have been crazy. Anyway, had ice cream from McD. Uncle Tan belanja-ed us KFC. Took pictures. Went on the bus and continued our journey. Oh, Aunty Yvonne let us watch Tsunami on the bus before we went to the beach. So, I told myself, if there's an earthquake, hide under a mattress; if there tsunami, hold on to a mattress and don't let go. Why? Figure it out. Or you can ask me in school. Heh. Anyway, my toe still hurts. People actually STEPPED on it in school. Freaking pain. And, I still went for ballet just now, so, yeah. It's getting worse.

And, I haven't practised my piano for a week. Teacher's so gonna kill me when I start my lessons again. Sighs. I miss Hannah! Hah. My fingers are like, so stiff. Suddenly feel like stopping my piano instead of continuing my diploma. Literally slapped myself just now when I thought of that. I've came this far and I've definitely worked too hard to let it go now. No way am I stopping. Stupid laziness. Gah. Oh, I've also started practising my guitar after stopping for so many days. Now there's blisters on my left fingers again. Just great. =.=

Seafield Talentime today. Participated in the solo and duet category. Well, the duet was kinda a last minute decision. My partner? Chang Yi Shuen. It was okay I guess. Besides the fact that my voice was shaking throughout the whole performance cause I was literally shivering on the stage due to nervousness. We got the third place. Kinda happy. I mean, I didn't expect to win anything, but, yeah. Anyway, congrats to the other winners.! You guys were awesome. =)

Oh, and I was playing around with some words yesterday before going to sleep and I came up with a short chorus. Wee~~ And, I still look like a zombie cause I slept for a total of less than 9 hours from Friday til Monday. 3 nights of sleep, less than 9 hours. We're supposed to sleep for 6 to 8 hours each day. So, yeah, I'm really tired. I now fall alseep whenever I clos my eyes, which is not a good thing. I could've fallen asleep in school and maybe did some stupid stuff without knowing it. Maybe I'll end up sleep walking to the priciple's offince. That would be interesting. I think I'm gonna sleep now. Not that I want to, but the feeling's there. I'll probably zonk out infront of the computer. Sighs. Nites people.

-Nic-

0 comments: