? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

News.

Pangkor was awesome. The beach was cleaner than Penang, the water was clearer, I swallowed some sea water (yes, it really is salty), accidentally stabbed my foot with some broken shells in the sea and almost drowned myself. Yup. I still can't float and can't really swim. So, instead of learning how to swim of practising, I just hugged the volleyball and kick around the water with my feet. Smart? No. I almost let go of the ball, that's why I almost drowned myself. Stupid.

Anyway, I've got some news. Shocking news. And, no, it has nothing to do with the New Moon movie or any of the stars in it or whatever celebrity gossips. Well, okay, it might not be big news to you guys, it might not be shocking at all. But how often do you see me eating something I fear? Not often? Wait, never, right? Guess what?


















































































I



















































































ATE





























































































PRAWNS!!





1 slightly larger-than-normal-sized prawn, 1 mantis prawn or whatever it is, and 1 gigantic, freakishly, huge and disgusting prawn. Everyone at the table were going on and on about how nice it was, how delicious it tasted. I just stared at them like they were some aliens. By the way, I did not willingly eat those prawns. Mum made me eat them. Wait, she FORCED me to eat them, cause we were in Pangkor and the food there were mainly seafood. So, I HAD to eat them. To be exact, I swallowed it. I didn't really chew my food. Just peeled the shells off, throw it in my mouth, dug my teeth into it once and throw it to the back of my mouth where it goes down my throat and into my sick stomach. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm gonna start hiding myself in the house or wear something longer til my skin goes back to it's normal colour. Mum says it's possible if I do that. I have like, 3 or 4 different colours on my back. Argh. Oh yea, I saw a monkey peeing. o.o Not that I'm a perv or what, it was like, right above my head in the trees, and thank goodness I did not continue walking or I would've been pee-ed on. Disgusting.

I wanna watch New Moon! It's like, everyone I know already watched it besides me. Who am I gonna watch it with then? Sobs. Gtg now, cousin wants her laptop back. Bye!

-Nic-

0 comments: