? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hols

Blogging from my cousins' house now. The beach was awesome. It's not as clean as it used to be, but, yeah. Better than nothing, right? Spent 2 days under the sun (and rain). Mum taught me how to search for 'lumek', it's a hokkien word. It looks something like the lala we always eat, but the shell is thicker and harder. Oh, did I mention that I actually went into the sea? Went in as in walked into the water til it's shoulder level. YES. I WENT THAT DEEP!!! Heh. I've never went in that deep before because I've stupid phobias. At least think I do. When I climbed up the rocks to snap some pictures, I always had this feeling of falling off the rocks into the sea and crushing / drowing myself. Really. It's like my whole heart was gonna jump out of my chest. Or when I stood on the balcony, I felt like I was falling off. Damn scary. The same thing happens when I'm in the water. Ugh.

2 days under the sun. I'm at least one tone darker now. Seriously. All those sun and swimming gave me a half-dark-half-fair back. I look hideous. And oh, I just realised that I do not get dark immediately. I turn red first, then dark. Sighs. Won't be attending the choir lunch tomorrow. Sobs. Wished I could, but I just can't make it back in time. Argh.

Going to Pangkor this thursday. Haha. After all these years of staying away from the beach, ah. I'll be so much more darker after the hols. Good thing or bad? I don't know. Off to sleep now. I'm exhausted.

-Nic-

0 comments: