? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Choir Party

Just came back from the choir party. It was awesome. I totally enjoyed it. Food was great, though the drinks were too much. Yeah, we thought that there won't be enough drinks, so MANY people brought drinks. And we ended up with a whole bunch of them. Lol.

Oh, we played some games too. You should have seen them playing. It was damn hilarious! Some people took a video of it, I'm not sure if it'll be available. But, anyhoo, I'll post it up if I can find it. And, I'm also waiting for photos from Yi Shuen. So, I'll upload them when I have the time. =)

Feeling darn tired now. I managed to fall asleep around 2 something I guess. The last time I looked at the clock before my eyes closed was 2.14am. Woke up at 5.38am. Couldn't sleep well since then. I kept waking up every hour. Finally got out of bed around 8 something. Breakfast, piano practise, then choir. Went straight for piano lessons after that. That was my last lesson, at least til PMR's over. Sigh. I'm gonna miss going there so much. I wanna see Hannah! Sobs. That baby's been growing so fast. She's super adorable. If I ever have a daughter, I wish she'll be just like her. Well, not exactly the same, but something like that. I don't have a picture of her though, too bad. =(

-Nic-

0 comments: