? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here's an early birthday post to this friend of mine. She's an amazing person. Seriously. We were classmates back then in primary, and though we're in different schools now, we still have one hell of a time when ALL of us go out together. There's always things to talk and laugh about when she's there. We became close friends in std 3, I think, or was it std 4? I still remember that 'would you like to have recess with us' written on the timetable thing. That's how we all started. She's always been the kind of person who knows how to blend in and cheer people up. The crazy and fun person who does crazy things till you laugh like a mad cow, and also the mature and caring one. Yea, she's always been mature. Also the stubborn one I guess. One of the most determined and strong person I've ever met. That's why I love you so much. I can't stand people who are too much of a baby, if you get what I mean. Well, it's good to be crazy and act like you're not your age once in a while, but, whatever your age is, You've still got to act it, right? She's always been one of those people I love hanging out with most. I don't know bout the future, I ain't psychic. But, no matter what happens, I just want you to know that I'll always remember you. Even when I do get abducted by aliens, I'll still have a picture of you in my wallet, which follows me everywhere I go. Yes. All 5 of us are in the picture. That's one of my favourite pictures, in fact, most treasured ones. Here's to the crazy, unpredictable, fun, loving, caring, stubborn, funny, determined, mature-yet-sometimes-kiddy (the list goes on) wonderful friend..

Happy 15th Birthday Wong Yoke Lin!

You've certainly grown alot, in a good way. From the not-so-nerdy kid you were back then in primary, you've grown into the beautiful young lady you are today. Seriously, I'm not lying. When mum saw our gathering picture, she was like 'wow, that's yokelin? she's beautiful..' and sis was saying 'jie, yokelin so pretty already ah? is she taller than you now?' Sighs. Yes, you're taller than me now I guess. Last time I saw you, we were about the same height. So, you SHOULD be taller now. =)

Ah, time flies. You're fifteen already. Amazing. I can't wait til we all get our driving licence. We'll get to go out more often, right? Anyway, thanks for being the awesome friend you are. I love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, you guys should really watch these videos on youtube. 'College Musical' An original musical production by some students. Everything was done by themselves, including the songs, music, script, directing..etc. They're amazing and seriously talented, especially that Sam Tsui guy. His voice is amazing. Go watch their videos. And his friend, Kurt Schneider, is a genius. They're awesome. Go watch.

-Nic-

0 comments: