? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Love You Miss Mary. =D

Pmr's in less than 2 weeks. This will probably be my last post until the freaking exam's over. I still can't get my maths right. Stupid formulas and stuff. I just don't get it. Ugh. Why can't everything be easier? Like, Pythagoras Theorem? That's wayyy easier than stupid Indices. I just hope I won't fail. Sighs. I'm starting to prefer Geo over History. I don't know why. I just can't get any of those stories into my head. Me and my weird + lousy memory.

Anyway, got my practical results today right after tuition. That's probably the only thing that made my week. I got my D after all. Thanks teacher, you're the best. Oh, and I love you Miss Mary. Your creepy smile wasn't so creepy after all. =)

To all those taking their exams, good luck! All the best people. =D

-Nic-

0 comments: