? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Durian.

Another belated birthday post to this girl here. Should have posted it yesterday but I was too frustrated. Sorry. Anyway, I've only known you for less than 3 years, but still, you're an amazing friend. Being around you, it's just, it's just really good, you know? I don't have to pretend or be anyone infront of you. I just have to be ME, and I really like that. I like being me without having to hide or anything. Sure, you can be quite emotional and sick sometimes when you have your love conversations with you-know-who, but still, you're just so easy-going. Not to mention that you're one of those very very very lucky (or unlucky) people who've seen my broke down before. I seldom break down infront of others. Rarely. Probably never, but yeah, I broke that few months ago. So, I just want you to know that you're an amazing friend. And if you ever consider being a mid-wife, please don't. Not because you'll end up killing someone like Mabel almost did, but you might get sick. It's a tough job. Ah, what the crap. Ignore that. Just typed it out of no reason. I just remembered how Mabel almost killed me the other day. Hah.




Happy belated 15th Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for choir practise this morning. It's supposed to be a school replacement day today, but the whole school seemed empty. Well, there were people upstairs, but I didn't see any form 3's anywhere. All sleeping at home I guess. Going out with cousins to have dim sum later. Apparently, there's a stall that sells DURIAN dim sums somewhere in Damansara. Yum. =) Before I forget,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
-Nic-

0 comments: