? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alien Girl

Watched New Moon yesterday with sis. It was great. Stupid book and movie always make me cry. Ugh. Anyway, the movie? I think the wolves look like huge german shepherds. Lol.

I look like a zombie these days. Been sleeping after 3 in the morning and waking around 8. Crazy? Yes, it must be. I feel so tired and dead, even mum says that I have horrible panda eyes now. Sighs.

Anyway,




See that poor girl that's covering her face? Yeah, her. Apparently, she was being tortured by the alien next to her (yes, the one that's giving us the 'peace' sign) when I snapped this picture. Wonder why she's so scared? Take a wild guess. Can you guess it? Yes? No?

No? Well, I'll tell you why, since I was the only witness there. Heh. Pink-shorts-peace-sign-giving-alien plotted to kidnap Girl-in-blue-shirt because she needed a white mouse to experiment her make-up and manicure skills on. So, Girl-in-blue-shirt was the lucky (or unlucky) chosen one. But, lucky for the girl, the alien last minute changed her mind and decided to paint her own nails instead. Here, I've got proof..




See? See? SEE?? Told ya I've got the proof. So, it is scientifically proven by the Elocin Laboratory that aliens love manicures. Heh. Some big discovery it is.


The happy little alien after finishing her manicure. Oh yea, the alien loves Melbourne too. People there, watch out. She'll probably come to your house and grab every purple thing in her way. Another alien fact: Aliens love purple.


The happy little alien. Happy 15th Birthday! Keep smiling, you don't look so alien-ny like that. Heh. Anyway, may all your wishes come true. You're finally older now. I'm glad you liked the 'newspaper' I gave you. Take care, don't be so emo. Aliens should be happy little creatures who jump and dance the whole day and sing in their little squeeky alien voices. Lol. Anyway, have a blast. I love you, little alien.
-Nic-

0 comments: