? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

3

Theory exam's on monday and I'm not ready yet. Shit. I've already flunked 2 papers, might as well try for a perfect 3, right? If I get lucky, I fail my physics too. Hah. Shit happens everytime. I find that phrase funny. I don't know why, it just makes me laugh when someone says it, or when I say it to myself.

So if I was the one who slammed my freaking head on the ground, you'd just sit there and stare at me, and not do anything too? Such a goddamn caring person you are, I see.

-Nic-

0 comments: