? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

-

I'm SO not ready for school yet. I didn't even get to sleep in late the whole week! Monday theory exam. Tuesday til Thursday choir. Friday piano. Saturday had to visit grandparents. Sunday, well, didn't really got to sleep. Was freezing the whole night cause my blankie's not dry yet. == One whole week GONE. Tomorrow it'll be back to the whole wake-up-bath-brush-teeth-breakfast-get-ready-for-school routine again. NOOOOOOOOO. I hate getting up early for school. HATE IT. Ugh. Why can't school start at 8 or 9 in the morning? That extra 30 minutes of sleep really changes ALOT laa.

-Nic-

0 comments: