? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Besides the fact that I..

screwed add maths, killed my english summary, shot my bm, stabbed my moral, strangled my physics and dropped a nuclear bomb on my chinese, my exams went pretty well, I guess. At least I managed to pass my bio and chem. Ahh.

Had exams since monday. And, on the very first day of exam, which is also my very first form 4 exam, with Bio in it, I woke up late. AGAIN. *slaps head* Damn smart right? Thank God my house is really near to my school. I seriously have no idea what I'd do if I really go to school late on an exam day. ==

Choir tomorrow. It's been a while since I last practiced. Hah. I'm gonna be so dead. Anyway, theory exam's coming, like, real soon. 15th of march, and I haven't finished memorising all my terms yet. Shit. I guess I should be prepared to fail my theory exam again. Last time I failed was in grade 3. Hah. Oh, did I mention that I've found my grade 7 practical cert? Haha. Turns out I didn't have it at all. It was still at the jabatan with those people cause they were too lazy to mail it to me immediately. Instead, they were waiting for ME to get it. And, when I didn't go after 1 year, they finally mailed it to me. I didn't lose it after all! Hah. Teacher was just as surprised as I was when she got the cert.

Right now, I'm just really glad that I didn't fail ALL my papers. Screw add maths. I hate you. I have the feeling that I'm gonna fail my chinese as well. Wait, not a feeling. I KNOW that I'm gonna fail. Pfft.

Can't wait to go out this Sunday. I'm so lucky so have such awesome cousins. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: