? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Twin Tower

To the girl whose family has already met my family before we were even born..
To the girl I've known since kindergarten..
To the girl who was in my class during kindergarten..
To the girl who attended the same primary school as I did (not same class tho)..
To the girl who used to come to my house every friday after school to play..
To the girl who'd wait in my living room while I take my time bathing upstairs after school..
To the girl who actually joined my so-called T.S.S.S.C when we were just kids..
To the girl who came to Seafield too..
To the girl who joined choir too..
To the girl who is one of the strongest altos I know..
To the girl who studied in the class next to mine..
To the girl who had the same chinese class with me..
To the girl who is now my classmate..
To the girl who is a very good leader..
To the girl who doesn't beat around the bush..
To the girl who has freakishly huge eyes (they're WAYYY BIGGER than mine)..
To the girl who has super long eyelashes..
To the girl who is one of the twin towers..
To the girl who is thinner than me (like a stick, YOU'RE NOT FAT!)
To the girl who was taller than me..
To the girl who is taller than me..
To the girl who will ALWAYS be taller than me..==
To the girl who still looks the same as she does in her kindergarten picture..
To the girl who has been my friend for 12 years and still counting..
To the girl who I'll always love (as a friend)..




HAPPY SWEET 16
LOH SHAO JUN





I'm really sorry, but I don't really have a picture of you alone. One day, I'll make sure I have a picture of you. I will. =)

Anyway, you're finally 16 now. Have a blast. This is your day. Happy birthday.

-Nic-

0 comments: