? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

2 Hours? Wtf.

I'll admit it. I'm grateful that my mum taught me how to read the clock when I was young. Apparently, time, now plays an important role in my life. Sometimes, being late is not really a big deal. But when you leave a whole team waiting for you for a long period of time, it's just, ugh. 30 minutes late? I don't really mind. It's excusable. Maybe there was some problem on the way. 1 hour late? I wonder, was the traffic really that bad? So bad that it takes you 1 hour to reach our school? Or did your clock go cuckoo? 2 hours? Okay. Let me guess. You were driving your car across the bridge when you leaned out your window and saw a damsel in distress, thus decided to leave your vehicle, jumped into the sea and save her, only to come ashore and realize that you're all soaked and had to turn home to change into a new set of clothes before coming to see us? Or you just had to save an adorable puppy from the drain and take it to the vet? That doesn't need 2 hours. Or maybe you were on a mission saving the world from destruction, got to the airport late, missed your flight by 2 hours, that's why you're 2 hours late? Whatever.

I don't freaking care what your reasons are. Leaving a whole team to wait for you for 2 HOURS? WTF. That's just irresponsible. Instead of going home at 2, we had to stay til 3. Some even had to go to their classes late, and they were still having their exams. They were LATE for their EXAMS. To you, exams may not be a big deal since you're not the one taking it. But to us, every single mark matters. Well, at least, to MOST of us. So what if you're some important person? Being an important person doesn't mean you can make the whole world wait for you. I don't know about you, but just because YOU don't have a life, doesn't mean we don't too. In case you don't know, we have many things to do. And you just wasted an hour of our precious time. There are 2 kinds of clock - classic and digital. If you don't know how to read the classic clock, read the digital. If you dont know how to read the digital clock, ask someone for the time. Or you can ask any of us to teach you how. We really don't mind. It's much better than leaving us waiting there like idiots. I just get really pissed-off with people like YOU. I just hate it when important people think that they're such a big-shot, they can do anything they like.

-Nic-

0 comments: