? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

lalaa

Short update. Skipped school yesterday cause I sorta woke up late. Got my report card from Meera, and my results were completely heartbreaking. When I opened the book, I was like WHOAH. Seriously? Ugh. I should really change my attitude and pay more attention to my studies now. Like Pn Wong said, "Form 4 is not a honeymoon year, you know?" Yeah. The same thing my mum said to me a dozen times before PMR. =.=

So, I can't wait til PMR results are out. (yeah right, I just can't wait to kill myself =.=) It'll probably be the 'best' christmas present ever. Ugh. Going out with mum to search for furnitures later. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: