? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

P&C


the 2 living things (1 human, the other alien) who gives me stomach cramps almost everyday..



Went over to See Yengs' place today. My first time. Heh. I just realised that I should scratch buisness off my career list. My monopoly skills really suck. Should practise more. So, went over to play. And, I finally got a picture of See Yeng. MUAHAHA. Thanks to my accomplice, The Alien..

yes, The Alien loves Melbourne. people there should watch out..





Wished I could've stayed longer. I wasn't done drawing your face yet Ms. Yiow. Draw your face next time, I shall. Heh. Anyway, meet Them..





the Yeng and the Lala..

Stomach's growling, I'm hungry. Off to dinner. Bye.

-Nic-

0 comments: