? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

'Glass' Painting?

Went to school yesterday to do some 'glass' painting. Had some fun though my masterpiece looked 'fantastic'. I actually had a much, much, much more better picture in mind when I decided on the design I want. But, it turned out horrible. Shouldn't have listened 100% to the instrustors' advice. Thank goodness I followed the other smarter people and stopped using the water. Sighs. Anyway, when they said glass painting, I thought it was those flat glass wih beautiful patterns or stencils for you to choose from to draw and then paint with those nice colours and you'll have the black outline that feels like rubber when you touch it. But, it wasn't anything like that. We did have the 'glass'. Yes. A hard plastic transparent cup. We did have the 'stencils'. A piece of paper and whiteboard marker. We did have the paint. But there wasn't really enough. And, with all those, I made this..






Try imagining it with brighter and smoother colours, it would look so much better. Sighs. Then, they taught us something about packaging design. It's not just about designing a package with patterns and stuff, it's also about how you make the package. For example, they taught us how to make one without using any glue or staples or cellophane tape. Just need a piece of paper and scissors/cutter. That was something. Made mine. It turned out okay I guess.






Couldn't be bothered to decorate mine. I'm just too lazy. Heh. So, yesterday wasn't as boring as the other days cause I had something to keep me busy for at least 5 hours. Yes, I spent 5 hours doing just 2 things. Spent the rest of the time finding something to do.




Skipped school today. Only went for choir practise in the afternoon. I would have stayed home longer if the sky wasn't so dark. But, in order to avoid going to school soaked, I had to go before it was time. Went to school and saw Mabels' 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. It was really funny. One day I'll get one of those. Heh. So, trying to avoid getting soaked. Rubbish. The cuff of my pants and my slippers got wet cause we had to go to the hall. Supposed to be at Taman Herba but since it's raining, oh well, changed venue. My feet was soaking wet. Sighs. Poor Mabel and Shao Jun. They ran in the rain. I squeezed through the crowd. Heh. Not that I'm the 'princess' kind of person, but it's just that I don't wanna get sick. Sis's already sick at home, I don't want to be the next one.

Can't wait to go to Pahang!

-Nic-






0 comments: