? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bored.

Finally went to school today. It was SOOOO BORING. Seriously. 6 hours doing nothing in the hall. How do they do it? I can't stand it. Walked around the school. Walked around the hall. Sing. Jump. Do stupid stuff. I had to do so many things before the school bell finally rang. Ugh. Thanks to those who had to bear with my complainings. I bet I was a real pain in the neck for the last 2 hours. Sorry. I was just so bored. Gah.

How can doing nothing for so many hours make me feel so tired? I'm not even this tired during normal school days. Sighs. I'll be totally exhausted by tonight. Going for a nap now. Bye.

-Nic-

0 comments: