? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dead Tired

It's already the 3rd week of school. Wow. Didn't I just celebrate Christmas yesterday? Sighs. Tomorrow's Friday, which marks the end of the school week. I tend to get excited now whenever I remember that the next day is a Friday. Why?

1) After Friday, it's Saturday.

2) Choir!

3) I get to go out longer.

Three good reasons. Hah. Anyway, merentas desa this Saturday. I've finally decided that I want to run. Run, as in, really run. Not run then walk all the way back. I know I'm not a good runner, but still, I think that I'll make it back JOGGING laa. After the past few months of practicing my Demi and Waltz at home AND in the studio, my stamina should have at least built up by 2%, right? Crap.

Been dead tired these days. I was 1/3 awake during Chem tuition yesterday. Can't help it. 4-5.30 Physics, then followed by Chem til 7pm. 3 freaking hours la weih. Even my teacher kinda got annoyed because I wasn't really paying attention to her, especially during Chem. Sighs.

Homeworks piling up. Sighs.

-Nic-

0 comments: