? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazyass.

Mum's really serious about the tuition thing. So, yeah. I'm gonna start my tuition soon. Most probably going to Pusat Tuisyen Akademik in ss14. Anyone going there? I don't really like being in certain places alone without having any friends. Mum sorta forced me to go. "If you insist on joining choir, then you have to go for tuition". Yeah. That's the price I have to pay since I INSIST on joining choir again this year. Sighs.

Seeing all the new juniors that day made me feel so...OLD. I mean, I was once one of them. I used to be like them, the new kid in school, in clubs, practically everything. Being a form 4 student now, and looking at those form 1 students, it's like, wow, it's been 3 years already since I first stepped into Seafield? My fourth year now, another 2 or 3.5 years til I leave the school.

I'm starting to get lazy again. I'll pack my bag, put my homeworks on the table, and stare at them. Yeah. Lazyass here. I wanna watch tv now.

-Nic-

0 comments: