? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School.

School's already started. Waking up around 5.30 to 6am now. Alarm rings at 5.15am, I'll put it on snooze until I feel like waking up, which is usually 30 minutes later. Heh. Anyway, I'm no more a D class student. In primary, 1D-6D, secondary, 1D, 2D and the last one, 3D. This year, I'm in Fasih. I miss my old D. Sobs. So, I already have some homeworks to do, I don't really understand some of the stuff on my textbook. And, I have like, 3 people in class that are near to me to talk to most of the time in class, and another one wayyyy far at the other side of the class, which sums up to only 4 people. So, that obviously shows how my last 2 years (maybe) in high school's gonna be. Sighs. I miss my old classmates.

No more late night movies, no more sleeping like a pig and waking up around noon. Sighs. Maybe I shouldn't have been so lazy during the hols. By the way, did I mention that I had the same freaky nightmare again on Sunday night? No? Some of you should know. Every year, right before school reopens, I'll have this weird dream. It's just so..weird. It's like, one minute, I'm in school, in my PAJAMAS. Then, I'll run around the school corridors, and then, I'll be in a huge toilet, like those Tapah resthouse toilets. And then, after walking in there for a while, I'm suddenly in class with my school uniform and my schoolbag. And then, I'll be walking in my house up the stairs, and when I look up, I'll see J there running around. It's always him running there. In fact, it's almost always the same students at the same place doing the same things every year in the same dream. The only thing that changed is SMK Seafield is now part of my dream, cause I'm studying there. In another few years, I'll probably dream of Lick Hung, Seafield and whatever school I'm going to. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME. My goodness. It's like my brain saved this dream for every year before school starts. Ugh. Freaky. There's actually more of the dream, but I'm really lazy to type it out here. If you really want to know what kind of freak am I who dreams of such weird stuff every year, just ask me. It's easier for me to TALK.

I'm off to sleep now. I look like a zombie every morning. Sighs.

-Nic-

0 comments: