? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Rust.

It's already 2 weeks. Wow. Can't wait for the holidays. Heh. So, 2 weeks of school, and I'm already falling back on my homeworks. What a lousy student I am. Anyway, I just remembered why I hate going for tuitions. Homework. As if school work isn't enough, going for tuition means there'll be tuition work too. That was why I didn't want to go for tuitions in the first place. But, since my Physics teacher's secretly plotting to destroy our lives by making us fail our exams under her hands, I have no choice. And, also to stay in choir, cause mum's evil too. Ugh.

Practise started last week. There's more and more new members coming in, which is kinda a good-and-bad thing. Hard to explain. Stupid left arm's aching like hell, my eyes are burning and I have no idea why. Must be the weather. I hate it when my eyes get super dry. It's so irritating that I'll have to rub it, and when I rub it, gone case.

Off to piano now. Fingers are super rusty. It'll be a miracle if I survive tonights lesson. Sighs.

-Nic-

0 comments: