? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Diviasion.

Word of the day: DIVIASION
Meaning: To divide. Refer to Division.

Yep. That's what our Physics teacher said in class today. DiviAsion. Seriously. How is it possible that there people are allowed to teach? For 2 whole stinking periods I had no idea what was she crapping about. I couldn't even understand what she wanted us to do for our homework. I really need that tuition now. I have an alien who doesn't speak my language teaching me. I'm so gonna flunk. Starting tuition tomorrow. Sighs. Good thing is, it's very very very near my house.

Off to eat my durian. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: