? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bored.

I attempted to make sushi for lunch today. But, after spending so much time trying to roll the rice with the seaweed, I gave up. Partly beacuse my seaweed was already soggy and torn. And, my hand was a mess. I forgotten the water. So, after that, I tried rolling everything into a ball, so that it'll be like, a sushi ball. Failed badly. Gave up in the end and just threw everything onto my plate and ate with a spoon. Yeah. Just like normal meals, except that this was supposed to be sushi. Sighs. I should totally cut 'chef' off my career list.

Anyway, cousin played this song in the car while we were on the way to Pavillion yesterday. I'm so in love with the song. Seriously. The Dad actually arranged the song for his 7-year-old daughter. How sweet is that? It's one of the sweetest thing a dad can do for his little girl. The song is really nice. The arrangement for both songs into one whole medley. No bumps or weird stuff. The whole thing is just so flowing and perfect, to me. I know nothing's perfect, but this arrangement sounds perfect to me. I just love it so much.

So, I was really bored. Came across this video on Wei Ying's blog. It's totally hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.




Decided to search for more videos on YouTube since I was so bored. Found a few more videos that made me laugh again and again.










And then, there's the Nigahiga videos that are totally hilarious. Seriously. You guys should really watch this. You'll totally love it.




Enjoy. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: