? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sad Movies Make Me Cry.

Went shopping yesterday. Finally bought some stuff. *Smiles* Walked in heels for more than 10 hours. It wasn't torturing at all. But, people say that if you wear heels too often, you'll have huge, ugly calf muscles and your veins will stick out. I already have the huge ugly muscles, but no popping veins. YET. Sighs.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for sad movies/stories/materials. Remember the Tsunami movie we choir people watched on the bus buring our Pahang trip? Yeah, that one. I cried on the bus cause the movie was damn freaking sad. I was probably crying throughout the movie (where the disasters started). Yesterday while shopping in Megamall or the Gardens, I don't really remember where was I. We happened to pass this candy area and there was a tv showing the movie Tsunami. It was the scene where the guy had to make a choice on who to save. After he saved the girl, he jumped back into the sea to save the other guy. But, unfortunately, only one person can be saved. So it was either him or the other guy. In the end he passed his orange watch to the guy and asked him to pass it to the girl, cut the rope and plunged into the sea. He sacrificed his life. Seriously. I only watched that part and it was like, what? 5-10 minutes? And everyone was staring at the idiot who just arrived and started crying within 3 minutes. Seriously. I always cry if there's a sad scene. Movie, books, whatever. Even reading news articles. Last year when I read New Moon on the computer, I cried. After I finished reading, just sitting on the couch doing nothing, I suddenly remembered a few chapters which were really sad. Especially the part where Edward tells Bella that he doesn't want her anymore, that'll be the last time she'll see him and crap, when Bella cried, the months of zombie life..etc..I cried. I just sat there and cried. There were a few times when sis saw me and gave me the what's-wrong-with-you-are-you-crazy look. Then, while watching New Moon with sis the other day, I cried. AGAIN. After the movie I asked sis did she cry and she said no. Then, she asked me if I did, when I didn't answer, she laughed at me and called me a crybaby. WTH. She's the crybaby at home la kay. Stupid. Anyway, read a few chapters of Romeo and Juliet, and I cried. STUPID. A few chapters. Gah. Stupid tears.

So, my sleeping time is totally messed up. I sleep around 3 and wake up around noon. Nowonder mum's so mad with me. I'm a pig. Ugh. Wonder how I'll wake up when school reopens. Sighs. School. So soon. Okay, I feel sleepy enough to want to sleep now. Nites everyone.

-Nic-

0 comments: