? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fugitive.

Remember this picture..?




Yeah, that one. Remember the girl in blue shirt who was tortured by the alien who loves purple? Yeah, that girl. And, yes, the alien still loves purple. So please keep everything that's purple away from her before she grabs them and jumps on her spaceship (which she won't let me drive) and fly back to her planet.

Anyway, back to the main point. The girl in blue shirt. Miss Yiow See Yeng. Yes. She's finally 15. Couldn't send my wishes to her tomorrow cause my credit would have expired by then (now) so I had to send them earlier. Hope you don't mind. Oh well, I'm still blogging bout you now, it's 12.10am. Heh.

This young lady here might be a fugitive. Why would I say that? Because, she always hides her face when taking pictures. She won't even let me get a single picture of her. I do have one tho, a very nice and sweet picture of her, but she won't let me post it up here. Private and Confidential, claims the fugitive. Yeah, right.



Picture #1

Picture #2
See? All also cover her face wann. She must be on the cops most wanted list. Someone come and arrest her! I've got her now, where's my reward? Heh. Anyway, I don't have to type much.
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY
YIOW SEE YENG
You know I love you. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. You're like, my laughing angel. Yeah, a laughing angel. Cause you make me laugh everyday in school. Seriously. If you weren't there, I would be moody and cranky everyday. Just a few more years, and we'll go clubbing, kay? Haha. Have an awesome birthday. I know you love me too. =)
-Nic-

0 comments: