? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa..

Dear Santa,

Hi. It's me, Nicole. I'm already 15, and in my 15 years of living on this planet, this is my very first letter to you. This year, all I want for Christmas is NOT my two front teeth. I already have them and I have no plans on losing them yet. Though you can save them for another 50 years or so, and if you don't mind giving fake teeth to old people, you can give them to me then. In another 50 years. Not now. And, I don't need you to send me Taylor Swift like Evan Taubenfield wrote in his song, Merry Swiftmas. Also, I don't need you to give me some love. I already have all the love I need from my friends and family. You can give those love to those who really needs it, if you've been listening to me. I don't need toys either, cause I'm a lil old for that now.

Santa, I really wish that you're one of the examiners who will be marking my PMR papers. Or better, one of those who will be printing out our results. This year, what I really want for Christmas is at least 5A's in my PMR. Just 5. Though that would be impossible, cause you're supposed to be in the North Pole right now, preparing all the Christmas gifts for the good kids out there. Hey, there are papers and ink and printers in your house, right? Could you print me my results then? I think that would be really awesome. Could you?

Dear Santa, if you're already working on my Christmas gift (I hope you are), just a reminder, you'll have to send it to the education department, I think. Not my house. Cause 1, I don't have a chimney in my house for you to climb. My mum wouldn't buy me any ChipsMore, and I just finished the last packet of Oreos last week, so there wouldn't be any cookies for you to eat, unless you don't mind Julie's Cheese Crackers. Also, I drink low fat, less sugar soya, which is totally tasteless and horrible to drink. So, there wouldn't be any nice, warm milk for you to drink either. And, if you prefer Evan Taubenfields' way of replacing milk and cookies, I'm sorry. I don't have Taylor Swifts' Fearless Platinum Edition in my house. I just listen to her songs from YouTube. 2, I'm supposed to get my results from the school, and the school is supposed to get our results from the edu department, I think. I don't know if they have any milk and cookies available for you tho. But either way, you'll have to send it to them, not my house.

By the way, I hope you don't mind reading my letter to you on my blog. Cause I have no idea what your address is. And I don't have your email address either. You should have posted them up somewhere on Google. Or ask one of your elves to make posters or ads. Or you could go on TV!

Santa, I think that my Christmas request is quite simple, don't you think so? It's just a piece of paper with at least 5A's stamped on it. So, please? Could you? Pretty please? *stretches eyes as big as possible to show puppy dog eyes since my eyes are tiny* Oh, and Santa? I don't know if you're real, you're most probably fake or unreal or whatever, but either way, I still love you. So please don't forget my present.

Desperate for an average results,
Nicole



Yeah, that would be my letter to Santa. PMR results will be out on the 24th of December, on Christmas Eve. How wonderful. Now my Christmas is ruined. Sighs. I had no idea about this cause I was in Carrefour when they annouced it on the news. Ballet friends and teacher threw the bomb at me before class. I'm so dead. Right before Christmas. Less than one week left. Wth. Gah, even Santa can't save me this time. Sobs.

-Nic-

0 comments: