? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Someone Shoot Me

Going to school in a few more minutes to get my bloody results. I already know what I'm gonna get. I think. 2A's probably. That's all I'm gonna get. Or worse, nothing. Gosh. I can't even sit still right now. To make things worse, I'm still having my fever. Started since yesterday actually. Throat was bengkak and infected, runny nose, so I could hardly breathe, and fever, which make me shiver like mad when it was so hot. I even turned off all the fans cause I was feeling so cold. And, I barely slept last night. Not because today's result day. But because I had to wake up every few hours to take my medicine. I took them around 9 before I slept. Woke up at 1am, 3am, 5am, 7am, and finally, 9am. You guys must be thinking that I'm mad. Taking so many pills. But, I had to take the sore throat thing every 4 hours, my antibiotics, fever and runny nose pills every 6 hours. That's why I barely slept. Ugh.

Damn nervous now. Why didn't I study harder??? Sighs. Too late. Might as well just go and face my doom now. I can't even cry later when I get my lousy results cause it'll just make me sick again. I don't know bout you guys, but when I cry, my body temperature tends to go higher, thus giving me a fever. I don't want that again. Still, my results. Argh. Someone please shoot me in the head now. >.<'

Gotta go now. OMG.

-Nic-

0 comments: