? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Failed. Aural. Gah.

Went for my piano lesson with teacher just now after so many weeks. I haven't been there since before PMR started. So, I still remember the stuff I'm supposed to remember. Yay. Anyway, I may have gotten a distinction for my exam, BUT, yes, there's ALWAYS A BUT. Ugh. Teacher told me today that I actually failed my aural tests. FAILED. YES. I FAILED MY AURAL. How stupid is that? I actually FAILED my aural! Like, seriously. *slaps head* No wonder Ms Mary kept giving that weird smile throughout my aural test. She knew that I was gonna fail. *bangs head at the wall* When teacher told me that I failed my aural, I seriously felt like crying. I haven't failed my music for such a long time. Sobs. Anyhoo, I'm still keeping that D. But I still feel like I don't deserve it. I mean, hello? I failed! How can they give me that D after I failed my aural? Aren't they supposed to like, give me a Merit or just a Pass? Cause teacher says that what they usually do if the student fails a certain section. Of course, if they fail every section then the whole thing fail la. But, still. Not so proud bout my D anymore. I failed. Ugh.

Anyway, Christmas is in less than 3 weeks. Mum told her friend that sis and I are gonna perform at the party, so I had to use the song I wrote earlier (it was meant for my family on Christmas day) for that party. Still trying to come up with another song to replace the one that was 'stolen' in a way by mum. Gah.

Nobody's home. I'm really bored. Everyday, it's just wake up, breakfast, bath, piano, chores, lunch, guitar, songwriting, chores, internet, piano, dinner, tv, guitar, sleep. How boring could life be? I really miss my friends now. Sighs. Off to crack my head for some words now.

-Nic-

0 comments: