? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blah

Tomorrow's the day. Hah. I'm just so excited. We actually tried the full-run with the lights just now. It was kinda nice actually. I especially liked the blue lights most. Less than 24 hours more to go. I still don't get it. I'm not acting, yet I'm so excited and nervous. Heh. People who haven't bought tickets yet, try getting them by tomorrow kay? This is really really really a performance you shouldn't miss. Besides, it's probably gonna be our last musical. So do come. Really short post, right? Gtg now, piano lessons in the morning. Ciao.

-Nic-

0 comments: