? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Shi Wen!

To my dear friend whom I've known in primary,

Happy Birthday
Ong Shi Wen
Happy fabulous 15th birthday girl! Sorry, I don't have a picture of you. But, if we happen to see each other again in the future, I'm definitely getting one. I know we're not that close. There were some problems between us back then, but we managed to solve them, right? I mean, who doesn't have problems? I'm glad we're still friends. Anyway, I don't know if you're gonna read this or not, but, still, have a wonderful birthday and all the best in everything! =D
-Nic-

0 comments: