? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Elocin Laboratory

Lazy bum here skipped st john today. I actually set the alarm to 6am, but when I woke up, it was already 7.10am. Alarm must have rang and rang till it went on snooze by itself. Wasn't really in a mood to rush and get ready. Besides, I looked like I stayed up the whole night. There was no way I can look decent enough to walk out that door in less than 30 minutes. I won't be able to obey orders too, cause I was still sleepy. I probably would've made it to school if I dragged myself all the way there. But, I didn't. Because I was LAZY. So I just went back to bed and sleep. AGAIN. Heh. Ah, laziness. *interesting facts* Did you know that the word 'lazy' comes from the name of a gas produced in our brains? It is scientifically proven that laziness is actually caused by being too hardworking. According to scientists at the Elocin Laboratory in Dreamland, being TOO hardworking will cause the brain to be stressed. This causes a small part in the brain, the protective system, to produce a special gas called lazzyniroque. Note: this gas is not poisonous. It functions to reduce our stress level by making the brain a little lazy. When the brain is lazy, it won't be stressed out because there's nothing to be stressed about because it is not thinking. This amazing discovery was unveiled by Prof. Nicole, the founder of Elocin Laboratory, and her team of researchers, Right Brain, Left Brain, Lazy 1, Lazy 2, Lazy 3, Excuse1 and Excuse 2.

ps: if that question really comes out during exam or if someone asks you, DO NOT answer with the 'interesting facts' above.

No choir practise in the morning today. But will have to go later at 1.30pm. Sighs. Til 5pm weih! After all the hard work we put in, you guys really should come and watch us. It'll be worth your time and money. Seriously.

-Nic-

0 comments: