? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Exhausted

I'm totally exhausted. Feels like I've been ran over by a truck for a hundred times. Literally dragged myself out of bed to the toilet and got ready for school. But on the bright side, I don't have to go to class. Heh. Spent the whole day in the hall for musical rehearsals. 8am to 5pm. Wow. I didn't think I'll last that long, but I did. Woohoo! Lol. Anyway, to be honest, rehearsals are really really boring. There's nothing much for me to do there. Ended up playing with my phone camera. But, boring rehearsals doesn't mean a boring musical. Rehearsals are boring because they practise the same thing over and over and over again til it's close to perfect so that everyone gets to watch a wonderful musical. So do come and watch us. It's this saturday and sunday night, you can come on either day from 8pm til 10.30pm. Tickets are RM15 for students and RM30 for adults. Come, kay? I'm looking forward to see you people! =)

Rehearsals are gonna last throughout the whole week. Ugh. Won't be updating much I guess. I'll probably just drop dead on my bed when I drag myself home from school.

-Nic-

0 comments: