? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chucky Nightmare

I remember the last time I watched a Chucky movie was a few years ago when I was still in primary. And I still remember almost everything that happened in the movie. The freaky doll who comes alive and murders people. Ugh. The nightmares it gave me. Anyway, the movie was on HBO the other night. So, dumbo here thought 'hey, why not? Just watch la.' And you know what? After the movie, dumbo was getting ready for bed and she was freaking out the whole time. Yea. Stupid me. I actually thought that a doll was gonna jump out of nowhere and stab me to death. Gah. Still had the same nightmares anyway. When I was small, I actually hid all my dolls in the cupboard after watching Chucky. You know those dolls that shuts and opens their eyes? Yea, those. I stuffed them all in a huge plastic and locked them up. They're still there till now. Heh. Evil dolls. Seriously, why in the world did the director direct the Chucky movie? Gives so many kids nightmares. Wait, not just kids. I forgotten to include ME. Stupid freaky-evil-scary-haunted-ugly-heartless-human-killer-witch Chucky. Lesson learnt: If you wanna let your kids play with dolls, do not let them watch the Chucky movie, or else you'll have to stay up all night to accompany them. That's what I did to my parents. Heh. And, oh yea. Dolls are EVIL.

Anyway, Footloose is this saturday. Omg. It's like, so soon. I remember our first practise. It was horrible. But now, things are getting better and better every minute. Don't forget to come and watch us! And, I finally found my dress. Yay! Ah, what the crap.

-Nic-

0 comments: