? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Footloose. The End.

I'm missing it already. All of it. The rehearsals, the screamings and shoutings, the complaints. Everything. When it was almost the end of the musical, I really felt like crying. Not that I did, but my nose was really annoying cause of the feeling. I couldn't cry. Yet. Cause of the stupid make-up. Ugh. "Just a few days of torture for two nights of beauty, it's worth it ma.." - quote Seok Kuan. You know what? For others, yes, it's true. But for me, it's the total opposite. I spent so much time trying to get rid of the pimples on my face, and cause of these two nights of make-up to try to 'beautify' my face, I just got more pimples on my face. Besides, I never liked putting make-ups. Not only is it bad for your skin, it's also hard to get off. Especially around the eyes. Okay, maybe it's not that hard. But for me, having my fingers anywhere near my eyeballs are scary. I mean, I just poked my eye with my finger yesterday by accident while trying to remove the eye liner. But it was kinda cool actually. When I opened my eyes and blinked, there were like, silver shiny dots all over my room. It took quite some time to get back to normal. That was a first. Anyway, the ruining my skin and destroying my hair (yes, I used the hair dryer, now my hair's all frizzy and it looks like dried seaweed) was, I can't believe I'm saying this. But, it was worth it. For two nights of wonderful musical. Probably the two nights of my last musical. Everything was worth it. 7 months of pratises totally paid off.

That's all I guess. I finally got all the make-up off my face. I miss Footloose. Sighs. Nites people.

-Nic-

0 comments: