? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dead-Fish-Arms

Apart from the fact that my arms are aching like mad, nothing much happened today. Yes. My arms really do hurt. Stupid aching muscles. All those chairs really tortured them. When I woke up this morning, my whole body was like, stiff. My arms just dropped like dead fishes by my side. I had to drag myself around to search for my phone to look at the time. I even had problems brushing my teeth. Crap right? I don't even have enough strength to brush my teeth. Stoody infront of the mirror for almost 5 minutes, I think. Forcing my arms to move. Ugh. They're still aching now. After practising piano and going for lessons and doing the laundry. WORSE.

Anyway,
Happy 15th Birthday to
Yoong Jien
(who was ridiculous enough to promise to jump off the KLCC, and one of those who I used to fight with back then in standard 2)
&
Chin Hann
(who had a 'beautiful voice and is a good singer' -quote our music teacher back in primary)

I hope both of you had an awesome day and may all your wishes come true. All the best in the future.

-Nic-

0 comments: